On Thursday, May 6th, members of the Pembroke Investment Team discussed the current market conditions and the opportunities they offer. Jeff Tory, CFA, Matthew Beckerleg, MBA, Nicolas Chevalier, CFA, Andrew Garschagen, MBA, Stephen Hui, CFA and Doug Pospisil, CFA.
Here are some of the topics discussed:
1. What are the current markets challenges?
2. How does Pembroke manage differences in style and point of view in a multi-generational firm?
3. Where are the opportunities?
4. After a couple of strong years, where is the value in the portfolio?
5. What are your thoughts about the current IPO’s flood in Canada?
6. Could an overheated Canadian housing market signal trouble ahead?
To learn more, please view the recording here: