Over the past two years, we have all become accustomed to new forms of communications.
We are always looking for new ways to improve your Pembroke experience. In order to ensure service excellence across all forms of communication, beginning April 15, 2022, Pembroke will be recording the audio of all virtual meetings and phone calls you hold with your Pembroke representative.
What will these recordings be used for?
- To establish an accurate record of the information you provide
- To ensure that your instructions are followed correctly
- To ensure that service excellence is maintained
- To resolve complaints and disputes
- For internal training purposes
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Pembroke representative or to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.